Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR AMAZONSMILE TO SUPPORT SCHOLASTIC SPORTS ZONE FOUNDATION:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com login.
3. Search for "Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation Inc" in Worcester, MA under the list of charitable organizations.
4. Select "Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation Inc" in Worcester, MA.
5. Start shopping!
**NOTE** You will need to use the smile.amazon.com web address (not amazon.com) to shop in order for your purchases to support Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation. We recommend adding a bookmark on your computer for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
6. Turn on AmazonSmile on your Amazon Shopping phone app to
support Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation during mobile shopping (directions below).
HOW TO TURN ON AMAZONSMILE ON YOUR AMAZON PHONE APP:
**NOTE** You will need to sign-up for AmazonSmile first (using the steps above) before you can complete the mobile app steps below.
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your smart phone.
2. Once the app opens, tap the three bars on the top, left side. A menu will open.
3. Scroll down, and tap "Settings."
4. Tap "AmazonSmile" and follow the instructions to complete set-up.
For more detailed instruction on how to turn on AmazonSmile on your Amazon phone app, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to sign-up for AmazonSmile and to support Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation!
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is used to rescue a person suffering from cardiac arrest. It’s an important tool to have on hand during practices and games if a child is not responsive, not breathing and does not have a pulse. Every 3 days, another young athlete in the United States dies from Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Copyright © 2023 Scholastic Sports Zone Foundation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy